Wednesday 9 April 2008

Busy bee..


I’ve been working very hard lately and my shop is looking really well stocked up and lovely!

I am really enjoying using sterling silver now instead of plated and I think it shows in the quality of the new items I have. Earrings pictured above are sterling silver with lovely rose quartz and the deepest blue sapphire coloured flower beads.

I have also added a necklace to match my Fireflies earrings – using the very fluorescent lemon jade that I have. It is extremely striking:



I have also been a bit more than addicted to oxidizing silver, so more items to come that have been hand oxidized by me!



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. nice jwelry....i dun know wt to write more abt jwelry (how cud a man know abt jwelry)..bt nice 1...wud like to see a woman wearing such jwelry

    ReplyDelete