Thursday 10 April 2008

We Make London


Something I have been meaning to write about for a while.

I am attending the We Make London craft fair on the 22nd June 2008 at Dragon Hall, Covent Garden, along with over 25 other designers also based on Etsy.

We Make is celebrating UK handmade designs and designers, offering something totally unique from same-y high street products. There will be everything from jewellery to soap, to clothing to prints. Take a look in the We Make Etsy shop for a sneak peek.

I am really looking forward to selling at my first craft fair and the response has been great so I hope there will be an excellent turn out on the day! It will be a lovely way to meet my customers and get feedback on my work and also to meet the other designers who are based on Etsy.

There will be product demonstrations on the day and also opportunities to commission work with the sellers there that day.

I will also be sharing a stall with fellow Etsian janicej - who is an extremely talented illustrator, please have a look in her shop!




Event Details:

Date: Sunday 22nd June 2008
Time: 10.00am – 17.00pm
Where: Dragon Hall, 17 Stukeley Street, London, WC2B 5LT
Entrance: £1.00
Nearest tube: Holborn, Covent Garden

We hope to see you there!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Wahey! Nicely done and thanks for the mention. Must go do a little announcement on my own blog.

    Be seeing ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post!

    I'm looking forward to meeting you on the day :-)

    ReplyDelete