Monday 16 June 2008

A week to go..



Well actually less..

Its a week until the We Make craft fair in London, which I will be exhibiting at!
Its my first craft fair so I am hoping it will be a success, mostly I am looking forward to meeting my customers, as so far I mostly sell my jewellery online.
I've been busily crafting away all weekend, and I have even turned my hand to some paper craft by making my own earring cards, which are a bit arduous but the results are lovely.

I am so happy with the amount of materials I have at the moment, I love having lots of beads and findings to work with it, although sometimes my best creations come out of trying to make something out of a few things that I have left over.

I am also keeping my shop alive too, even though I'm gearing up for the fair, I have recently added new items including almost edible strawberry and creamy butterscotch coloured necklace and earrings - delish!

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I love the earring backing cards, they look great! Good luck at the craft fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The earring cards look very professional! Good luck at the fair, take lots of photos for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to come down to the fair to say hi but I've got the midwife coming for a vist. Best of luck at the fair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the fair goes well, I'll try to get there to meet everyone!

    ReplyDelete