Monday 3 November 2008

which day?

I have been looking at calendars on Etsy lately (suddenly realised how quickly this year has gone by, almost 2009!) something which I never thought about buying from Etsy, there are so many beautiful calendars in wonderful designs. As you know I love the seasons, they are mirrored in my work, so I love all of the images portrayed for each month in these calendars.

First one that caught my eye is from seventyandsunny - a mini calendar with gorgeous seasonalillustrations. You should also check out alyson's blog for wonderful photographs, fashion picks and inspiration.


This next one is purely for sheer cuteness, it is from The House of Mouse - maker of little felt mice in various guises - my favourite is Yoda Mouse! This one is definitely designed to cheer up a dull day.

This last one isn't technically a calendar, its a diary but I love it so I had to include it. A luxurious custom made day book, hand bound and hand printed. I am always making notes, although probably too messy for such a nice book, and this would be perfect for keeping all my to do lists, notes and ideas together. By Transient Books.


xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment