Friday 16 October 2009

autumness


We are definitely in to the swing of Autumn now. I've lost count of the amount of squashes and pumpkins I've bought and consumed, we've been eating a lot more soup and the fire has been on!

I must get out and take some pictures of the lovely golden trees, before they are bare for the winter.

For now I've been thinking autumn on the jewellery front too..

This luxurious 'Fireside Necklace' is made from chunky sterling silver chain and beautiful crackled vintage glass and vintage resin beads. I love the glow that it has, it looks so delicate and warm when worn. In my Etsy shop

For those that know me a bit better (or follow me on twitter!) you may know that I am getting married soon, I will be sure to blog my outfit soon and the day once we are back from our honeymoon. Watch this space :)

xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment