Monday 14 March 2011

affordable art fair, london & cake

I spent the day in London on Saturday, whilst we go up (no ,down) there quite a lot I did manage to cram in quite a lot in one day, especially as we only arrive at midday too.


First stop was to meet the lovely Tina Mammoser (aka The Cycling Artist) who showed me around the Affordable Art Fair in Battersea Park. I really enjoyed it and seeing Tina's work was brilliant too, you should check out her website, amazing work!


Some of my the other favourites were:







I wish I'd made notes because I have forgotten half of what I saw! 


After the art fair I headed back into central London, had a mooch around the shops, ate a goat mooli and bought some Hummingbird Bakery cupcakes. Then we went for dinner at Byron. Yum!


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you could make it to the Affordable Art Fair! If you're interested in reading interviews with artists from the DEVOUR exhibition at the fair, visit jotta.com

    ReplyDelete